Barratt London Bike Station (Great West Quarter)
These terms and conditions relate to the Barratt London Bike Station. They form part of the agreement between Barratt Residential Asset Management and the user.
1. You are registered to use this bike for the next three months. Your personal details will be held by BRAM they will be shared with third parties, solely for the purpose of the bike loans.
2. The bike should be stored in the secure cycle parking area. Your fob will be activated to access the bike parking area during this period. You need to make sure that you always
park your bike in the allocated space, this will be numbered on the bike, lock and bike parking space.
3. The bike remains the property of BRAM and is loaned to you. The bike cannot be sold, loaned or hired on.
4. The bike will be loaned out in a roadworthy condition and it is your responsibility to keep it in this condition.
5. You will leave a deposit of £50 which will be held by the London Cycling Campaign. This will cover damage made to the bike through crash or neglect, loss of and damage to the
lock, helmet or bike keys.
6. The bike is insured for you to use for the above period, this covers theft and liability insurance. Details for this and are outlined in your welcome pack, please read carefully.
7. In the event of theft or damage you must notify BRAM immediately on telephone number 020 8568 2075